Wednesday, June 4, 2008
A New Chapter in our Lives
My service at Zeeland Christian School has come to an end. The grades are in the computer, the report cards have gone out, and the drawers are emptied. We now focus on and eagerly anticipate our move to Budapest. Trefort Agoston Kettannyelvu Kozepiskola is now where I will be teaching. There are many thoughts swirling in my brain, which I cannot capture just now. I'll use them as future posts, which will now be much more frequent. PLEASE comment on the posts; at least say you were here. We appreciate your prayers are we now prepare, pack, ship, and make new connections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The first two lines of this post make me sad, but we are excited with you both. We wish you all the best, Jack and Cindy.
Mr. and Mrs. Ippel,
I know you will do great in Hungary and I will miss you!
Rachel Mulder
I'm going to miss you both. Have a great time teaching in Hungary and be sure to update a lot! And I'd like to let you no that you guys are in my prayers.
~thanks for everything at ZCS
~Sarah Merrill
I decided tonight, that I will read all your blog from the beginning. :)
Dénes
Post a Comment